My passion and calling is to live a life of embodying my essence and supporting others in embodying theirs. I believe at the core of our being we have an infinite capacity for love and creativity. It is our opportunity as humans to embody this while living within a finite human existence.
I have been working with individuals and groups for the past 24 years and this has taken me to many countries around the globe. I serve as a transformational guide through the practices of life coaching and somatic psychotherapy and I am a teacher of embodiment via the forms of contact improvisation, yoga, pilates and authentic movement.
Experiences that have impacted me deeply have been; growing up on a farm, living and working in other cultures, working with and exploring the natural world, and passionately practicing movement and improvisation. A devastating heartbreak was the catalyst for my own heroine’s journey and pivotal in my commitment to supporting others in theirs. The potency of my own metamorphosis has given me absolute faith in anyone's ability to transform pain into a powerful alignment with one's most essential self.
Coaching & Somatic Psychotherapy Background:
- Life Coach for Women's Quest womensquest.com
- Certified Feminine Power Transformational Coach and Facilitator evolvingwisdom.com
- Certified Hakomi Therapist http://hakomiinstitute.com/
- Certified Perinatal Somatic Attachment Therapist anniebrook.com
- Registered Psychotherapist in Colorado
- Body Mind Psychotherapy Therapist (in process) bodymindpsychotherapy.com
- Hendricks Conscious Living Advanced Training hendricks.com
- 24 years teaching movement (yoga, pilates, dance)
- 30 years practicing and performing Contact Improvisation
- taught over 3,000 workshops/classes in 14 countries, 18 States/Provinces and 75 cities
- 10 years teaching semester courses at universities: (George Washington University, Shenandoah University, University of Denver, Naropa University)
- Guest artist at University of Buffalo, UNC Charlotte, University of Colorado, Colorado State University, University of Grenoble, France
- Certified Kripalu Yoga Teacher kripalu.org
- Certified Yoga Teacher with Todd Norian ashayayoga.com
- Certified Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapist pyrt.com
- Certified Stott Pilates Mat Teacher merrithew.com/brands/stott-pilates
- Certified Shake Your Soul Yoga Dance Teacher leveninstitute.com
- Graduate one year training of Body Mind Centering bodymindcentering.com
- Co-organizer: Boulder Contact Improvisation Lab, Moab Jam and CI-36 moabjam.com
- 13 year member of Tumblebones Contact Improvisation Collective